Position: Operations Staff
Reports To: Operations Manager/Director of Sales and Events
FLSA Status: Hourly Seasonal Part-Time
Immediate opening for Operations Staff members at the Fredericksburg Expo Center. Under general supervision of the Center Management, the Operations Staff will be involved in the successful execution of events at the facility by performing the following duties and assignments.
Include the following. Other duties may be delegated.
- Participate in all aspects of the conversion process for events. Duties may include setting-up and tearing down flooring, portable chairs, barricades, staging, tables, other furnishings and equipment
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Meet the physical demands of this job, which include being able to get in and around the facility (requires personal mobility), lifting, carrying, moving, climbing, working from various heights, and moderate to loud noises
- Operate equipment such as light trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, boom lifts or other light power driven equipment
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with other in both oral and written form
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, other employees, and patrons encountered in the course of employment
Please send resume and best way to reach you to: Ryan Richardson